- This is Eva Robbins. Eva is a Cantor/Rabbi and author. She wears a lot of Alembika in her work which is very spiritual. She is much loved in the Jewish community in L.A.
- This is Grace and Carlos Lopes. Grace is a retired (although she does not look old enough) Physical Therapist for special needs children. Carlos runs a fabulous new hotel in Santa Barbara called the Hotel California (yes, like the song).
- Andee Lee - teacher and a maven of fashion perfection. Always spot on in her style.
- Michelle Bennett. Phd. Professor at Cal State Northridge. And, the nicest woman u have ever met!
- Amy Freidman - author of several children's books and more. Advocate for children of prisoners. Teaches writing at UCLA. Many T.V. spots - wears Alembika for most.
- Donna Scott - writer and co-business owner of an engineering co. Writes critiques for a French online publication.
- Nancy Meller - a real doll to dress. Artist and Yoga star.
- Me! Check out the leopard tennis shoes.
- Me again!!! I am so drawn to effortless simple but funky styles. Not so good with selfies.
Leave a comment